LATEST NEWS & INFORMATION
- Last week, the President released his proposals for health care reform and the White House hosted a health care summit. Have you check out the most recent Action Alert from the National Right to Life Legislative Action Center to see what you can do? Please bookmark the Legislative Action Center and make a point to visit it frequently as the situation in Washington is changing on a regular basis.
- In response to President Obama’s Proposals, National Right to Life issued three releases analyzing the proposals:
NRLC in the News
- Associated Press: Nebraska lawmakers discuss fetal pain abortion bill (25 Feb)
- Washington Post: Expecting final push on health care, interest groups rally for big finish (27 Feb)
- New York Times: Anti-Abortion Group Opposes Increased Oversight of Premiums (22 Feb)
- Columbus Dispatch: Right-to-Life orator to be honored on House Floor (11 Feb)