This is a three-minute video of key Democrats on the House Education and Labor Committee opposing pro-life Congressman Mark Souder’s NRLC-backed amendment to remove abortion mandates from H.R. 3200, the Obama-backed health care bill. Hear Rep. Rob Andrews (D-NJ) acknowledge that the bill will cover abortion like any other “surgery,” and hear Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-Ca.) compare covering abortions to covering tonsillectomies. The committee rejected the pro-life amendment, 19-28.
- .@nrlc pres @CarolTobias1 personally told @SteveKingIA we don't oppose heartbeat bill; focused on pain-capable bill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- .@nrlc pres @CarolTobias1 personally told @SteveKingIA we don't oppose heartbeat bill; focused on pain-capable bill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Federal judge strikes Texas law on dismemberment abortions; Thanksgiving-eve decision is "an act of cowardice." rlm.ag/1KT4j3 1 month ago
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Niece: “My Uncle Would Have Been Very Pro-Life” bit.ly/2D6vi0l #ProLife https://t.co/SaR3NPFa0Z 1 hour ago
- Horror: Woman held down by four people, forced to abort bit.ly/2DCrlBN #ForcedAbortion #PROAbortion #Wrong https://t.co/stU9eufSIo 3 hours ago
- Chinese parents reunite with daughter they would have been forced to abort bit.ly/2DAuS3n #1ChildPolicy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago