This is a three-minute video of key Democrats on the House Education and Labor Committee opposing pro-life Congressman Mark Souder’s NRLC-backed amendment to remove abortion mandates from H.R. 3200, the Obama-backed health care bill. Hear Rep. Rob Andrews (D-NJ) acknowledge that the bill will cover abortion like any other “surgery,” and hear Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-Ca.) compare covering abortions to covering tonsillectomies. The committee rejected the pro-life amendment, 19-28.
- National Right to Life endorses Lou Barletta for U.S. Senate rlm.ag/135siL 3 days ago
- National Right to Life and North Dakota Right to Life endorse @kevincramer for U.S. Senate rlm.ag/Gk9rH 2 weeks ago
- National Right to Life endorses Matt Rosendale for U.S. Senate in Montana rlm.ag/GI6cc 2 weeks ago
- Winning young people over to the cause of with an imaginative two-pronged approach buff.ly/2lmclji… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Pro-life, Pro-woman: reaching Out to Pregnant Women Facing Challenges buff.ly/2ljIqYS #ProLifers https://t.co/mZHm9FwpCA 3 hours ago
- Abortion was “most painful thing I ever experienced” buff.ly/2ta0aKJ #AbortionHurts #MultipleVictims… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago