This is a three-minute video of key Democrats on the House Education and Labor Committee opposing pro-life Congressman Mark Souder’s NRLC-backed amendment to remove abortion mandates from H.R. 3200, the Obama-backed health care bill. Hear Rep. Rob Andrews (D-NJ) acknowledge that the bill will cover abortion like any other “surgery,” and hear Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-Ca.) compare covering abortions to covering tonsillectomies. The committee rejected the pro-life amendment, 19-28.
- Ossoff ad distorts Handel's pro-life position in Georgia 6 special election rlm.ag/corZV 5 days ago
- @robinmarty email us @ email@example.com. We can send our full statement condemning violence & illegal activity. 1 week ago
- @robinmarty @SBAList @AUL @LifeNewsToo @LiveAction @ProLifeAction @createdequalorg @operationrescue NRLC has long h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 10 Most Ironic Things Abortion Activists Have Said or Done bit.ly/2q5jvbv #ProLife https://t.co/PkffHNhjJQ 17 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood Just Told Girls To “Slay” In a Sick Show of Irony bit.ly/2qAwLZj #DefundPP https://t.co/G236Z7bx8u 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Closes Two Clinics in Colorado bit.ly/2r1EQYf #DefundPP https://t.co/aelcMX1p6G 3 hours ago