This is a three-minute video of key Democrats on the House Education and Labor Committee opposing pro-life Congressman Mark Souder’s NRLC-backed amendment to remove abortion mandates from H.R. 3200, the Obama-backed health care bill. Hear Rep. Rob Andrews (D-NJ) acknowledge that the bill will cover abortion like any other “surgery,” and hear Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-Ca.) compare covering abortions to covering tonsillectomies. The committee rejected the pro-life amendment, 19-28.
- Natl Right to Life applauds Trump/HHS actions on religious liberty; abortion-covering health plans rlm.ag/g5AS5 1 week ago
- National Right to Life to journalists: check your facts in unborn pain debate #TheyFeelPain rlm.ag/D80BD 1 week ago
- U.S. House votes 237-189 to protect pain-capable unborn children rlm.ag/LQ5zt 1 week ago
- It's #NationalPastaDay! https://t.co/MCcdHZxJ3d 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards is a political organizer, not a health care expert bit.ly/2ynMRtK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’ bit.ly/2xJUNkA #ProLife #HHS… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago